Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tennis!

Sam, Jordan and Claudia are taking tennis lessons this summer, every Monday and Wednesday morning and then some Fridays they get to play matches. Jamie was on vacation this week and I was off work on Monday so we both got to watch their lessons (Jordan and Claudia are in the same class and Sam's is right after theirs).



Claudia's being taught to serve correctly and the little girls are starting off with a bounce serve.




This is Claudia laughing at a discussion she and Jamie were having while watching Sam's class.



Here's Claudia being annoyed by Jordan. This is a nice shot of her black nail polish!



Just a nice photo of Jordan (well, without the finger, that is).



Action shot of Sammy hitting the ball!



And I thought this was a nice photo of Sammy out on the court.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claudia, what little tiny bit I know of her, reminds me a little of me when I was a teenager... ah, the days of black nail polish and utter disdain for anything my parents cared about... I remember my uncle saying to my mother something like "in MY house, she wouldn't be allowed to wear black nail polish" or somesuch, and my glee at finding a way to shock these shockable relatives at dinner by mentioning condoms.