Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sick me home with sick Jordan

It's sick day at our house! Wheee! So Jordan's in pj's watching Foster's House for Imaginary Friends and I'm hanging out and doing work from home. Finding a military honor guard is much harder than one would think, I'm finding.

I've been blog reading this morning and I've run across some things that I *love*!

Look at this adorable bag! Want! But, it's a diaper bag so now I'm going to have to have another baby.



I love this necklace. Jamie does, too.



We need this at our house. All of it. Probably too bad for us! Maybe we can do the frame grouping, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That necklace is AWESOME! And I really like all your new wall art.

Susanne said...

Hi! Thanks about the wall art, but that's a photo I'm working from, not what I have done so far. I guess I didn't explain that very well!