This is the table decoration I made for the party. I was spraypainting the branches outside the church today and got an inkling of how graffiti artists feel trying to paint quickly before the cops come. I just knew a green-minded church member was going to happen on me using paint in an aerosol can.

Everyone was told to bring "spooky food". Jamie and I took hummus, garnished with fingers and bagel chips.

I went as that one urban legend about the woman who died because she had spiders living in her beehive.

Here's Claudia's list of things she will paint on your face (she didn't like the existing list).

Here's Jordan as a vampire. She won a prize (scariest!) in the costume contest.

This is the backdrop Claudia made. Isn't it awesome? She drew it in two seconds last night and then spent the entire day painting it and Jamie helped her towards the end of the day.

These are the gift bags we made.
1 comment:
the hummus with carrots is very groovy!
Post a Comment