Thursday, March 06, 2008

Last night Claudia's band performed and they sounded awesome as usual. Here's Claudia in the bleachers waiting for another band to warm up.



Tonight Sammy and I made tortillas. Here's Sammy on flipping duty, learning what they look like when they're ready to turn.


The next two weeks are going to be kind of crazy (but crazy good!). We have my dad's birthday, my friend Jana's birthday, my birthday, Sammy's birthday, Easter, Claudia has a band contest and a youth convention in (glamorous!) Dayton, Ohio and while she's there, Jamie and I got tickets to the Opera (Tosca) and I guess I should find a sitter for that, shouldn't I?

My mom and dad primaried and caucused in Texas on Tuesday night. The littles were asking how a caucus works so we had a mock one at our house. Obama won (Bobo was persuaded to go over the the side with the little girls--it's possible they promised him treats). Obama won at the place where my parents caucused, too.

No comments: