Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Monday

The girls are back in school and I'm back at work this morning. This weekend was *such* a mixed bag. I had another loss in my family and I can't be there and that's hard. We went to a meeting at church Friday night that was intense and upsetting because of some stuff going on at church right now. Saturday we had to do our taxes which was a Class A drag because we owe this year.

Last night was fun, though. We went to a party and there were lots of interesting people there that we're getting to know and really like. It was a pitch-in so we took chicken risotto and a lemon/fresh ginger/white pepper cake and Claudia spent the entire time telling me how much everyone didn't like the cake! She said, "even the dog won't eat it!". But she was wrong and it was very good if I do say so. After the party one of the couples invited us over to their house to hang out for a while so we did that, had a great time and ended up getting home far later than we intended. So today we're all super tired!

No comments: