Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday

Well we've been back in dull, dull Indiana for a week now and Jamie and I are finally feeling rested and caught up. The house is almost back in order thanks to Jamie, volunteer work is humming along, I'm searching high and low for good deals on school supplies. It's kind of stunning how much we have to buy for school supplies this year. I've been looking online, too, for interesting stuff (which we may or may not actually purchase).

Pencils made with recycled jeans:


Messenger bags that Jordan's looking at:


Lunchbox that Jordan likes:


Lunchbox that Sammy likes:


The kids are going to bed at their regular school bedtimes starting this week and getting up at 6 each morning to get used to it before the first day of school (of course, then they grump back to bed a short while later, but that's ok). I bought Sam and Jordan combination locks so they can practice them before they have to try to open their lockers. Oh, and Claudia's being forced to practice her trumpet every day to get her lip back before school and also, learn the bass guitar really quickly in case she wants to try out for pep band.

In other news, the awesome Leah defends this week (Wooooo, Aunt Doctor Leah!!!!) and we'll be seeing the Riegers this week (yay!).

No comments: