Thursday, October 15, 2009

Autumn


It's fall! The temperature has been hovering in the 40's and the low Saturday is supposed to be 29! Love the weather. In fact, the weather is one of the very few things I like about Indiana.

The girls and I are getting over the H1N1 and somehow! Jamie escaped it. Go Jamie's obviously superior immune system!

This weekend will be crazy busy (so busy that we had to turn down camping with a group of friends) with Claudia staffing a junior high con (a church sleepover youth convention), Sammy going to a birthday sleepover for her very good friend, Emily and we're hanging out with friends on Saturday night and then we have church meetings all day Sunday. Which sounds horrifying, no? But the projects are *very* cool. We're working on what I call Unitarian Vacation Bible School (UU Peace Camp) and starting services for young adults on Friday nights. Both things are very, very much needed in our church and in this area.

I've taken a ton of photos since the last time I posted, and I need to get them up here. But for now, here are a couple of Jordan.


No comments: