Jamie and I found a babysitter last night. She and her mother came over for the interview and she seems great! She's almost 16, lives in our neighborhood and is experienced, smart, and most importantly--not sullen. Yay! And we found her just in time for Jamie and I to attend our first political (democrat, of course!) meeting tonight. Exciting!
Speaking of exciting, Jason and Leah went to England recently and have a *really cool* blog about their trip with lots of great photos. I'm making a photo collage of everyone in the family for each of the girls and I used their "best photo ever" for the Uncle Jason and Aunt Leah photo.
JalapeƱo peanut butter quesadilla
3 days ago
2 comments:
thanks for checking out that web site. it was really fun to make and a nice way to look back at the trip. good picture to pick as well!
It was hard to choose--all those photos are great!
Post a Comment