Ponies are scary!!
How cute were they?!? My mom is their older sister and they all also have two older brothers.
My mom's family is pretty neat and even though we didn't see them that often (because we lived in Texas when I was growing up and they were almost all in Tennessee) they still always felt like family (and still do!).
Here are their parents sometime in the 1920's, I think:
2 comments:
Oh, yeah...Mama always liked them best ;)
They were always "the babies".
Mom
Thanks for the Happy Birthday!!!
Can't beleive I'm 63 yrs old and finally made the internet.
That pony scared me for life about being around horses. It bit me on the leg(course I don't remember what I did to it to make it bite
me,lol).
I really enjoy your blog. I especially like the pictures of the girls. Ya'll look and sound so happy. ya'll deserve it.
come see me sometime
aunt sandy
Post a Comment