Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Well, the children are all nestled, all snug in their beds and I'm up at midnight eating Halloween candy (shhhh! that'll be our little secret!) and uploading photos. We had a blast and the kids got loads of candy but it was cold! I think this is the first time Claudia and Jordan had to wear coats over their costumes (it was so cold I realized my actual eyeballs were cold when we got in the car after trick or treating and that's a very gross realization to have).

Ew.

Anyway, here are just a bunch of photos. Tomorrow night we'll have trick or treating videos up (Jamie very sensibly went to bed already--perhaps not considering it's much harder to take candy from small children during waking hours--and he's our person with the video know how).

Claudia as Kenny from South Park:





Sammy the Witch with purple hair:





And regular hair:



Jordan as Audrey Hepburn:





All three girls:




Out trick or treating:

1 comment:

LeahC said...

nice costumes girls!