Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Big Bunch of Miscellaneosity

Last week = so crazy busy! But it was the last week of church busy-ness for a while.

Jamie went to a new member class at our church on Wednesday night, I went to a family ministry committee meeting on Friday night, we spent most of Saturday at church finishing up the new member class and Sunday we were at church early because we volunteered to make coffee for the after-service coffee hour and then until 2:30 because we had a 5th and 6th grade group picnic that was pretty fun. We played games and tie-dyed shirts. Oh! We joined the church on Sunday so we're officially Unitarians!

Last night we went to Claudia's band concert. They had it at a very nice auditorium in the highschool the girls will be going to. All the bands were awesome and I got a little teary watching Claudia.





Jordan and I have to be at the hospital this Thursday morning at 6:30 for her MRI and EKG. I'm awfully tense about it. Sammy and Jordan have their last regular Brownie meeting that night and that's it until the weekend.

My mother-in-law, Beverly, has a new album coming out soon and you can read about the process on her blog. Very cool!

After Memorial Day my work schedule changes for the summer and I'll be working 4 days a week and only until 4:30 on those days. We have a pretty fun summer planned so I'm very excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm first comment didn't post.

super fancy concert hall, nothing like the smelly gym we played in huh?