You should check out what kinds of classes/programs the IMA is offering these days. They've always had a pretty expansive education program, and I know they've added even more since re-opening. I don't know if Herron does anything for high school kids... or the Stutz Center. Man, I miss Indy.
Oh, thanks for the suggestions! We enrolled her in an art class about a year ago at IUPUI and it was a disaster. It was an adult class that allowed kids and Jamie said it was very not kid-friendly. Their first thing was to draw negative space.
5 comments:
Oh my Gosh! That's spectacular! What a wonderful talent. Thanks for sharing, Jana
That is really cool! Your kids are all just so awesome.
Thanks and I'll pass your kind words on to Claudia!
I would love to get her involved in some artistic extra-curricular thing, but I have no idea what.
You should check out what kinds of classes/programs the IMA is offering these days. They've always had a pretty expansive education program, and I know they've added even more since re-opening. I don't know if Herron does anything for high school kids... or the Stutz Center. Man, I miss Indy.
Oh, thanks for the suggestions! We enrolled her in an art class about a year ago at IUPUI and it was a disaster. It was an adult class that allowed kids and Jamie said it was very not kid-friendly. Their first thing was to draw negative space.
Post a Comment