I got another update to the girl's night out (oh, how I hate that term) that I'm going to next week. It's now been decided that we're kicking off the evening with an Equinox ceremony (and then going out somewhere.)There will be wiccans.
So, what does one wear to an Equinox service?
And also, I don't know from wiccans, but if it turns out to be anything like the liturgical dance ceremony we had, I will need to have a mental Bad Place to go to, already visited and at the ready...
JalapeƱo peanut butter quesadilla
3 days ago
3 comments:
Black. Black is always a safe choice when gathering with wiccans. Don't hate the term "girls' night." Well, I know it's a little silly, but it's what we call our monthly Moms' outing as well, for lack of a better term.
in CA clothing is optional for that event. Seriously.
Amy
Ack! Well, I think I'll stick with the suggestion of black and hope that everyone else there does the same.
Girls Night Out sounds so Ft. Lauderdale or something. But you're right, what else are you gonna call it?
Post a Comment